Thursday, January 13, 2011

DanWow..DanWhoa...DanWhat..DanYell..

I busted my big old butt to get to Tags yesterday to work.... I made zero dollars and zero cents but I managed to spend 30 dollars on food for Abie, Jason and finally myself when I realized there was no point scrubbing walls any longer and I clocked off.  This resulted in me sitting down, eating dinner and spending some quality time with my favorite multiple personalities bartender and good friend Dan-whatever she feels like going by that evening and Rachel-don't you dare call her Rachel 2-but she is Rachel 2.

This basically turned into, what it always does, ridiculously hysterical antics.  I can't even repeat the conversations that were occurring for fear my mother would read this.  I couldn't even take part in the conversations while they were occurring for I was laughing so hard that there wasn't any time for words.  All I know is that DanYell is a crazy girl who will be sharing all her dirty deeds at the following address:

http://dirtydeedswithdanwow.blogspot.com

Fair warning to all--- it will be out of control, it will be a little dirty and it isn't for the faint of heart.  Keep young children away from it... those old enough to have a heart attack stay clear... but those ready to die laughing and live vicariously through another individual check it out!
The one and only DANWOW and I

No comments:

Post a Comment