Friday, January 14, 2011

Is it August yet?!?

I would like to fast forward time to August so I can see my numero uno.... Kristin One.  You see before there was Rachel 1 and Rachel 2 there was the original dynamic named duo.  Kristin One and myself Kristen Two.  We went to high school together but it was really Taggy Land that solidified our friendship.  She is one of my definite go to people.  It is rare that you find someone you know will always listen to you, be there for you and do anything to help you.  She is that person that we can go three weeks without talking on the phone because both of us are constantly on the go but as soon as you hear each others voices it is liked we just talked yesterday.  We go months and months without seeing each other but as soon as the airport pick up is made it is as if no time has passed.  I always say I have no reason to Skype but I just realized I need to Skype with her because she would die if she saw how big Abrielle is and how well Abrielle talks and interacts.  I miss my friend and I cannot wait to see her.  Our favorite times are spent being lame... pizza, a movie, and a glass of wine... love it!

Thank goodness Lindsay only moved to Florida for a hot minute because if they both stayed down there permanently I would have been lost.  When they both moved down their four years ago I was seriously a lost puppy dog.  I didn't know what to do with myself... slight emotional wreck... oh yeah!!  But Lindsay came back and now I always have someone to look forward to seeing.

Number Two and Number One

6 comments:

  1. This just made me cry! I love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys!! Can't wait to see you in august Kristin, but possibly before that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Tears!!! Love you both and Lindsay hate your face if you go to Florida...booooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brought tears to my eyes and sent chills up and down my body!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta say im a big fan of having "tin" and "ten" together again! always a great time and then the "jason and the girls crew" is complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. reading this sounded just like me an nicole! if i didnt have you girls at work i would've been lost when she too, went to florida!

    ReplyDelete