Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hiding in the bathroom, eating an English Muffin... oh MY!!!

Abrielle had a big bowl of noodles for dinner on Tuessay night but apparently that wasn't enough to fill her little tummy so I made her an English Muffin.  She is sitting at the table in the living room and I am in the chair... more specifically... Jason's chair but that is a whole other topic of conversation.. when we hear someone at the back door.  At first I thought Jason was home early from his volleyball game but in fact it was Rachel 2 stopping over to borrow a phone.


I am in the kitchen chatting with her when I hear Abrielle run from the living room into the bathroom and slam the door. "Abrielle what are you doing in the bathroom?".... "Eating my English Muffin"... WHAT?!?!  I ask her why the heck she is in the bathroom eating her English Muffin.  She then informs me that she doesn't want to talk or see Rachel 2 so she will be in the bathroom until Rachel leaves.  I said it was going to be a while... Abrielle informs me that is okay because she has a lot of English Muffin to eat.


Abrielle is hysterical... THE END!!!


PS She spent 25 minutes in the bathroom... just her, her English Muffin and toiled seat she was sitting on... Weirdo :)



3 comments: